ugh great anxiety
Thursday, July 23, 2026
"Witty, my ass."
Narcissism
OL names:(le_)ponkhan, sakuraii, and lots of other stupid names. Blood Type:O
Height:Bloody short.
Weight:130-140 lbs.
Hobby:Killing time. Living.
Favorite Food:Nilagang Baka, Sinigang na baboy. Fruit salad. Blueberry cheesecake. Sandwiches.
Best Sport:Football, Arnis. I suck at both.
Dislikes:People who are stupid to the point of being irritating. Mirrors. Bright sunlight.
Previous Posts
- I keep saying it but I guess it's because i'm feel...
- Haha, that hurt.
- More lonely than I thought. But eh, I'll deal. I a...
- Low grade sort of static in my brain last couple o...
- Reminder to self is that I'm not allowed nice thin...
- Just made myself feel ridiculously lonely.
- It's stupid how much I miss you. But maybe that's ...
- Kinda makes me sad; i'd taken a sort of small comf...
- It's the massive uncertainty, I suppose. It trigge...
- The worst part about all of this is I haven't felt...
Linkage by alphabet...
Tales of an emo roninWent to LJ
Beloved sisterbrother
Crayola
The vain never complain.
XS_blarg
Nates
something to chew on
ichiban sensei
Le Diyosa Yang
Blue Penguin
Alien Princess
Live and love, love and learn.
Rika's younger bro
CaChima
He's smarter than I am, srsly
right-click phobia
Screw color combinations
Too busy working
ueno
za hime desu
zedd
Kusanagi onna
Nathaniel Arc
Other stuff.
Yorokonde Review.
Dead Blog.
Say it loud, say it proud.(these things are links, if you didn't notice.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home